Need to Defer Car Payments During COVID-19? Roswell INFINITI Is Here to Help
What You Can Do with Your Car Payment During COVID-19 Pandemic
The coronavirus pandemic is sparking unexpected changes in economies around the world. This has had some serious repercussions: employees have been laid off as companies lose revenue, many businesses are trying to push pause during this time with the hope of picking up where they left off in the near future, and local businesses are struggling to stay afloat as customers heed the directive to stay inside and practice social distancing.
Everyone’s situation during this time is likely a little different. Whatever your circumstance, at Roswell INFINITI, we understand how these strange and uncertain times are affecting everyone, and we want to help.
With that understanding, we are doing our part to make this time less stressful for anyone struggling to make car payments during COVID-19.
Here are some steps to take if you’re looking to defer your car payments or other types of bills:
- Research Online: Look online to see if there’s any available information about how your bank or lender might be handling payments during this time. It’s always a good idea to call a customer representative as well. Be sure to write down the details of your conversation to look back on later, and be aware that it could take a while to get through to a representative—just be patient and persistent.
- Have Your Account Information Ready: Before you make a call, have your account information ready and know the potential payments you want to defer.
- Don’t Just Stop Paying: Do not simply stop paying your bills. If there’s a chance you won’t be able to pay, you need to contact your bank or lender and let them know. Otherwise, your credit score could be detrimentally affected, or you could accrue numerous late fees.
What Roswell INFINITI Can Do to Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic
We’re dealing with this pandemic together. As such, Roswell INFINITI has taken steps to ensure continued high-quality care and customer service.
- Based on each INFINITI owner’s situation, we’re offering alternative payment options, including deferred car payments, on a case-by-case basis.
- To defer a car payment or for any questions about car payment options you can call us at 1-800-627-4437 Monday-Friday 7am-7pm CST and Saturday 9am-2pm CST.
- We also have special financing options available to customers looking to become INFINITI owners.
Contact Roswell INFINITI Today
At Roswell INFINITI, we are continually committed to serving our customers during this pandemic and to do our part to keep ourselves and others safe and healthy. Contact us today with any questions or to look into our new payment plans!