New 2022 INFINITI QX60
When it comes to crafting luxury vehicles, there’s no one quite like INFINITI. We make it our business to sculpt the perfect form of transportation—the kind that makes your daily commute enjoyable, the kind that invites you to take driving to the next level and enjoy it in a way you otherwise couldn’t.
The latest model in our efforts to create luxury you can live in is the 2022 QX60. Enjoy life from behind the wheel of the all-new, luxury 2022 QX60. This iconic crossover from INFINITI is going to be released with never-before-seen technology, specs, and body design.
Progress is about continual innovation and creation. This latest in the line of our luxury vehicles realizes all of that and more.
Features, Style, Performance of the 2022 INFINITI QX60
You can expect the latest and greatest in features, look, and performance from the INFINITI 2022 QX60. Take a look for yourself and see what’s going to set this vehicle apart from other luxury models.
The latest in the line of INFINITI luxury vehicles brings new features as well as enhances the power and performance of other ones.
- ProPILOT Assist: The use of navigation data taken in through various sensors on the vehicle keeps the 2022 QX60 able to support the driver on highways, long curving roads, and on exits. The car can proactively brake sooner and faster, with increased smoothness.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: This new feature gives drivers up-to-date information on the speed limit information of the area they happen to be driving through.
- Lane Centering: Enhanced lane detection keeps the vehicle centered where it should be should any drifting occur.
- Advanced Intelligent Cruise Control: We’ve upped the ante on this feature, which now helps the crossover better maintain its speeds on a downhill grade.
The 2022 QX60 model favors an athletic build with an emphasis on its wide stance and bold, commanding, muscular posture. It’s a family vehicle designed to be as powerful and prominent as possible with Japanese-inspired details. The overall look is a tribute to minimalism achieved through the slightest details, crafting an overall look that speaks to power, performance, and luxury all wrapped up in one.
- Skinny Headlights
- Three-Row Seating
- Long Mesh Grill
- Full-Width Taillights
The INFINITI 2022 QX60 elevates performance from previous models to go above and beyond what fans and customers saw in the previous year’s iteration. The vehicle was designed for a family, while also bringing increased power and performance that make it an elevated luxury. Take a look at a few of the expected performance enhancements below.
- All-Wheel Drive
- Active Brake Limited Slip
- 3.5-liter V6 Engine
- 9-Speed Automatic
- 6,000 lb Towing Capacity
Visit Roswell INFINITI in Atlanta, GA Today