2024 INFINITI QX60 vs Honda Pilot
Finding the right combination of space, performance, and luxury can be a challenge. When looking for all three key options in a new car purchase, we often have to settle for two. With the latest 2024 INFINITI QX60, you don’t have to sacrifice your standards. But how does it stack up when you compare the Honda Pilot vs the INFINITI QX60?
It’s no secret that the Honda Pilot has been a popular choice among car owners looking for extra space. The third row that makes the Pilot a leading option has been a draw among families for years. It tends to win against competitors like the Toyota Highlander.
But what about the Honda Pilot vs the INFINITI QX60 vs. the Honda Pilot? The comparison comes down to features, specs, and what’s best for you.
The Honda Pilot still offers a lot of space. Its third row can even accommodate adults. The Pilot also features solid performance and decent fuel economy.
The Pilot maintains the positive features it is known for, from cargo and seating space to economy. While the 2024 Honda Pilot still resembles older models in many ways, its updated styling gives it a more rugged, truck-like appearance with a redesigned grille and tailgate. Additionally, the 2024 model got a horsepower boost and improved capabilities on and off the road.
The 2024 INFINITI QX60 has taken its design standards in new directions with several innovative and eye-catching features, including a new frameless rearview mirror design and bumper accents. This model can tow more than its predecessor. The QX60 offers exceptional space, including a third row that provides plenty of room for families and groups. Like the Pilot, that third row transforms into quality cargo space when needed.
The 2024 INFINITI QX60 has evolved several elements of its design, both inside and out. The first is the luxurious interior. You don’t have to compromise luxury for space when you opt for the INFINITI QX60. You get both, and the latest design of the QX60 includes the attention to detail that one expects from INFINITI.
2024 INFINITI QX60 vs Honda Pilot Comparison
|2024 INFINITI QX60
|2024 Honda Pilot
|21 city/26 hwy
|19 city/27 hwy
|4 yr/60,000 mi
As you can see, there’s some overlap between the performance specs on the QX60 and the Pilot. Both are comparable when it comes to engine type. However, the INFINITI QX60 pulls ahead with some more oomph, both in horsepower and towing capacity, as well as a more generous warranty.
When Honda and INFINITI both bring the luxury, who wins out? Let’s take a look at what each brand has to offer.
The Honda Pilot offers a range of trims and premium features. While the three-row seating can accommodate up to eight people, buyers can also opt for two captain’s chairs in the second row instead of room for three.
Other premium features like leather seating and a moonroof add elements of luxury to the Honda Pilot. This SUV also features:
- Honda Sensing Suite® Safety Tech: This standard safety suite makes taking the Pilot out on the road easier and safer. When active, Honda Sensing uses sensors to emit alerts, brake automatically, and assist with steering as needed.
- Tech and Entertainment: The 2024 Pilot is available with a wealth of entertainment and technology features, including a large, easy-to-use infotainment display, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay integration, a rear entertainment system, and more.
- Interior, Storage, and Comfort: This family-friendly SUV boasts plenty of large cup holders throughout the cabin, a spacious cargo area, a hands-free tailgate, keyless entry options, sound-reducing front windows and windshield, and optional heated and ventilated front-row seats.
The 2024 QX60 offers premium materials like quilted semi-aniline leather and wood accents for a truly luxurious interior. Meanwhile, the exterior offers stylish and functional additions like slim headlights and a wider grille. With enough options to choose from, buyers can truly make the new QX60 their own.
On top of industry-leading luxury and styling, the 2024 QX60 has improved its already solid performance and handling. INFINITI has raised its game for buyers looking for innovative design and fine luxury driving. And don’t sleep on the following premium features:
- ProPILOT Assist Safety Tech: ProPILOT Assist offers many driving aid and safety features, including advanced intelligent cruise control, blind spot intervention, moving object detection, steering assist with lane departure prevention, traffic sign recognition, predictive forward collision warning, and more.
- Tech and Entertainment: The QX60 doesn’t skimp on entertainment and technology; the 2024 model features a 12.3-inch touchscreen, an optional secondary digital gauge display, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration, a 17-speaker Bose premium stereo system, onboard Wi-Fi, and more.
- Interior, Storage, and Comfort: The QX60 promises a smooth and comfortable ride with heated front-seat and rear-seat options, massaging functionality, ventilated front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, air purification options, a panoramic moonroof, a hands-free tailgate, an expansive cargo area, sound-deadening features, second-row captain’s chair options, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you still have questions about the INFINITI QX60, we answered some of the most common ones below.
How Many Miles Does an INFINITI QX60 Typically Last?
The INFINITI QX60 can easily last for 200,000 miles or more when cared for properly with all routine scheduled maintenance performed.
Does the QX60 Require Premium Gas?
Yes, INFINITI strongly recommends drivers use premium unleaded gas with a 91 octane rating.
What Is the QX60 Comparable To?
The QX60 is comparable to models like the Audi Q5, Acura MDX, Lexus GX, and BMW X5.
Is It Expensive to Maintain the QX60?
The average repair and maintenance costs for an INFINITI QX60 come in around $10,805 during the first ten years of service, far lower than the industry average for similar luxury SUV models.
Check out an INFINITI QX60 at Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta Today!
With the 2024 INFINITI QX60, you get the ultimate combination of space, performance, and luxury. See why it’s an industry-leading choice and how it moves beyond the competition at Roswell INFINITI! Stop by today to take a look at our all-new inventory, including the exciting new 2024 QX60.
At Roswell INFINITI, we’re proud to offer some of the most flexible financing options for new and used vehicles. Ready to get behind the wheel of the all-new INFINITI QX60? Contact us today to schedule a test drive or learn more about the 2024 INFINITI QX60.