2021 Nissan Armada vs INFINITI QX80: What’s the Difference?
There are a lot of car models out there, many with similar price tags that boast all kinds of perks and additional features. Sifting through all the options and comparing them yourself can take quite a while, so we’ve decided to make it a little easier for you.
Take a look below at the comparison of the 2021 Nissan Armada vs INFINITI QX80 of the same year. You’ll get a good feel for what you can expect when it comes to price, power, performance, and perks.
Below is a side-by-side comparison of some of the general features you’ll enjoy with each vehicle.
2021 INFINITI QX80 vs 2021 Nissan Armada
|2021 INFINITI QX80||vs.||2021 Nissan Armada|
|5.6-liter 32-valve engine||Engine||5.6-liter 32-valve engine|
|413 LB-FT @ 4000 RPM||Torque||413 LB-FT @ 4000 RPM|
|400-HP @5,800 RPM||Horsepower||400-HP @5,800 RPM|
|Towing @ 8,500lbs||Towing||Towing @ 8,500lbs|
Power, Performance, and Extra Features
The performance and power of both of these premium vehicles are very similar. You’ll enjoy the same kind of torque, towing capabilities, horsepower, and drivetrain. So, where are the differences? While the two vehicles initially appear to be the same in many ways, where they begin to differ is in a comparison of premium features.
Premium Features 2021 Nissan Armada vs INFINITI QX80
- Interior: Unlike most other vehicles, the QX80 offers interior luxury, with leather-appointed seats designed for breathability and comfort and noise-insulating glass to promote peace and serenity while driving, as well as dual-climate seats for up to 8. The Nissan Armada offers similar seating, with room for up to 8 and a design to make each seat feel comfortable and spacious.
- Exterior: The INFINITI QX80 is designed to be strong and athletic in appearance., while the Armada is designed to look sleek and stylish.
- Tech and Entertainment: Enjoy Apple CarPlay Integration, INFINITI INTOUCH with a Wifi HotSpot, and 17 Bose speakers in the QX80. The Armada offers a 12.3” touchscreen, connectivity through various options, and wireless charging. It also has a Tri-Zone entertainment center with second-row entertainment options separate from the front seats.
- Comfort: The Hydraulic Body Motion Control on the QX80 reduces vertical motion and makes your driving experience all the more comfortable. The Armada doesn’t have a comfort system quite like what you’ll find in the luxurious INFINITI.
- Weather Capabilities: The QX80 offers a hydraulic body motion control system and all-mode 4WD that lets you take on any driving situation with ease. The Armada has rain-sensing wipers, a windshield deicer, and UV-reducing glass with infrared-absorbing film.
- Safety: Both cars have similar safety features such as all-around monitoring systems, blind-spot warning, and prevention systems. The INFINITI has Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Prevention, and a Safety Shield. The Nissan offers Rear Automatic Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, and Blind Spot Warning.
Schedule a Test Drive Today
There are a lot of similarities between the Nissan Armada vs INFINITI QX80, but if you’re looking for a premium vehicle that delivers on price, power, performance, and perks, the INFINITI QX80 is your best choice.
At Roswell INFINITI, we’re pleased to offer you all kinds of test-drive options, not to mention our financing options and new and used vehicle selection. Contact us today to learn more about why you should choose Roswell INFINITI.